today i’ll tap into creating Your own mod-pack containing all the plugins/mods included with Tekkit and then some. As we are all waiting for the good stuff to update to Minecraft 1.3.x this post will still focus on Minecraft 1.2.5.
As a base for Your own modpack i suggest reading through the excellent guide provied by Direwolf20 who for his recent Season 4 Let’s Play rolled his own modpack.
Some of the the mod’s he used in his LP have been updated recently and thus some block-id conflicts arise as new blocks and items have been added in the newer mod-releases. Take for instance the link portal which is a new block in MystCraft v0.9.1.02.
So while i was waiting for MC 1.3.x i rolled my own SSP only modpack with the following mods:
To install into /bin/minecraft.jar:
- CodeChickenCore-Client 0.5.5
- NotEnoughItems-Client 220.127.116.11
- Sparrow110 Client
To drop into the /mods/ folder:
- PortalGun (extracted as a folder)
- AdvancedMachinesClient v1.5
- EnderStorage-Client 1.1.5
- Laser Mod 1.5
- NEI_ForestryPlugin 18.104.22.168
- NEI_RailCraftPlugin 22.214.171.124
- NEI_RedPowerPlugin 1.3
- NEI_ThaumcraftPlugin 126.96.36.199
- Steves Carts 1.5.1
- TransformersClient v1.3
- WR-CBE Addons-Client 188.8.131.52
- WR-CBE Core-Client 184.108.40.206
- WR-CBE RedPower-Client 220.127.116.11
For an added bonus You can use my 16x Tekkit 3.1.2 texture pack which includes the Sphax textures for most of the above mods, MystCraft and ThaumCraft being notable exceptions.
Now go on, toy with it and have fun playing until all the Minecraft 1.3.x mods are ready